Friday 1 March 2013

One to watch: Annabelle's Illustrations



Hey guys!
For this first proper post I thought that I would spotlight a really promising up and coming young illustrator who goes by the name of Annabelle King. I first heard about her through a friend who studies with her at college.
Annabelle does great fashion illustrations and drawings of celebrities, using pencils and even glitter on Limited Edition prints!
She has done some beautiful illustrations of Beyonce (which even got reposted by Beyonce's stylist and made it on to Beyonce's blog!!!) and other celebs.


LIMITED EDITION PRINT - 'with flowers in her hair' A4
New fashion illustration of Lindsey Wixson in Armani’s spring/summer 2013 fashion show in Millan.Completed using pencil and watercolour.By Annabelle Kingx
I think she is definitely "one-to-watch" and I know she'll go far!
You can find her here on:
Instagram: annabellesillustrations
and even buy your own here

No comments:

Post a Comment