Wednesday 3 July 2013

Digital Illustration - A First Attempt.

Hi all,
As I mentioned in my last post, I recently made the BIG purchase of a MacBook Pro Retina and even though I've had it less than a week, I already love it and don't really know how I ever dealt without one before.
I'm currently doing full time work experience at a local digital marketing agency and despite the fact that it's exhausting, I'm learning so much and really feeling inspired creatively at the moment.
So much so that I came home from work today, whacked out the highly underused drawing tablet that I got for Christmas and drew this... 


Last night I just happened to find some images that I found really inspiring and just went with it really. Now it's not very good by any stretch of the imagination, but I can only get better, right? And for a first attempt I'm pretty proud of it!
I've also found myself sewing again recently, mainly out of necessity as I needed a case to protect my new laptop, so I may have some sewing tutorials up on here soon.

Have any of you had your creative juices flowing recently? Have you made or created anything you're proud of? Share share! I'd love to see anything you've got!

J xx

The Last Line: "Lover you may cause me tears, drag me through the best of years. But I love you so."
(Mexico - The Staves)

No comments:

Post a Comment