Sunday 7 July 2013

Summer Sales Shopping Haul!!! - TOPSHOP, ZARA, PRIMARK.

Hi all,
This weekend has been unbelievably hot and sunny and I've spent a lot of today tanning and enjoying the sunshine. But even with the beautiful weather, my sister and I still managed to make the trek into town yesterday to brave the summer sales.
I tried not to go too crazy but having not been physically shopping for a while (online shopping doesn't count, but it is an addiction), it was always going to be difficult.
Even so I thought I'd show you the few bits that I bought and how I may end up putting them together!
 - A side note: I still haven't managed to replace my camera from the burglary so these were taken on my iPhone. So sorry if the quality isn't great!


The Accessories...
I must have been on a bit of an accessories hype yesterday as I bought quite a few bits.

1. Turquoise Earrings: £2, Primark
2. Turquoise Necklace: £3, Primark
3. Flower Headband: £2, Primark (Will be great for my holiday!)
4. Rose Gold Watch: £12.99, ebay, link here. So I didn't actually buy this yesterday but I've havent shown it yet!
5. Nude Rope Necklace: £5.50, Topshop (sale)
6. Black Rope Necklace: £5.50, Topshop (sale)

The Clothes...



Polka Dot Top: £8, Primark
Mint Jeans: (Old River Island)
Nude Rope Necklace: as before
I am planning to wear this little ensemble to work tomorrow, as many of my friends will tell you, mint is one of my signature colours as it were, but I think it can look so chic with polkadots!


Aztec Skirt: £10, Primark
Black Crop Top: £3.99, New Look
Turquoise Necklace: as before
This Aztec skirt was from Primark and comes with a patent belt, which I most likely won't use. I can't say I'm a massive fan of patent accessories unless they are done well. 



Chunky Zip Jumper: £9.99, Zara
Ethnic Rug Skirt: DIY (coming soon)
Black Rope Necklace: as before

Zara yielded a pair of little gems for me on Saturday. This navy chunky knit jumper has a beautiful double ended zip detail at the back! It's just gorgeous and was such a bargain!

The Shoes...


Forest Green Loafers: £9.99, Zara
Clear Studded Sandals: £18.99, Missguided (here)
The final two items I wanted to show you are these pairs of shoes. The green smoking slipper/loafers are just amazing. As soon as I picked them up and saw they were my size I knew it was fate! I love this type of shoe, such a comfortable statement piece.
The other pair I've had for a couple of weeks and they are a really cool pair of clear studded sandals that I got from Missguided. You do have to be a bit careful with them though as the spikes are quite sharp. I've already managed to accidentally injure my sister! (Whoops!)

So have you managed to snag any bargains in the summer sales? Where are the best sales on at the moment? Let me know!

The Last Line: "Round and round we just keep going, back and forth this tide keeps flowing." 
(Fall at your Feet - Saint Raymond)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful...designs are inspiring so do shades are...
    korting shoppen

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful items and post!

    amy xx

    (http://little-heart-shaped-box.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much! I did get some great bargains!

    ReplyDelete